Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (96% of Full)

Advanced

" Circle of Life "

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 17, 2001 12:33AM
I spent the day with my little ones down at the springs watching them learning to swim with thier new arm floties. Such excitment in thier eyes! Here they are exploring the beginings of thier life! Two days before I got such a special kiss from my wifes mom on the last day of her life. I remember looking into her eyes and feeling such a sense of respect for this person that had chosen to leave this life in such a thoughtfull way. Seeing her loved ones for the last time and then making the decision to leave, because it was the best thing for everyone! Thats powerful, thats amazing, thats meaningful! Bush as president? When I thought of this special person at the springs today, who was president was the furthest thing from my mind. Katrina, does your email for Katrina island or Blusky00 not work, or am I just not worthy of a response.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

" Circle of Life "

Wizard 1550June 17, 2001 12:33AM

Re: " Circle of Life "

katrina c\o TJ 609June 17, 2001 03:53PM

Re: " Circle of Life "

DCR 679June 18, 2001 10:35AM

Re:

Wizard 1124June 19, 2001 09:27AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login