Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (89% of Full)

Advanced

Bowen ranch history

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

December 28, 2023 03:36PM
My son came from Utah this holiday and he went into springs. I have been avoiding them because of bad reports and these new people living in the area. My son came out and told me, “mom don’t go” that is quite disappointing considering his initials are to this day carved into the trees on the creek. He did tell of some of horrors being committed against the area and it is apparent that the curse of the round mountain ranch still goes on. I have always wondered with an aw how people could get so serious over a $1- almost like they had visions of grandeur! And how they could eat their fellow man over it. What a joke! You ain’t going to get rich off the gate take keepers!
These people are a class of people I call “ignets”. They are the ones that get full of this imaginary power and at the expense of water sources and the environment, exert that false authority. Instead of being stewards of the lands and give thanks for their allowance to be their, the argue and scrap I’ve shit that has no true value- all the while these other ignets are painting on rocks, trashing the area and shitting in the creek!
They don’t get it! They are completely missing it!
Joke them if they can’t take a FUCK!🤯🤪😝😉😁😵‍💫😵🤔
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Bowen ranch history

Rattlesnake ranch534December 28, 2023 03:36PM

Re: Bowen ranch history

Paul P.311December 28, 2023 05:41PM

Re: Bowen ranch history

Rattlesnake ranch346January 01, 2024 04:47AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login