Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (94% of Full)

Advanced

Manifesto For Futurism

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 04, 2002 11:07AM
It is my veiw that each of our individual impressions of " Reality " are a manifestation of the workings of each unique mind. Each person on this earth sees a differant reality in the finest sense. Is there a finite truth that exists outside of our collective realities. It seems plausible to me that such a thing does not exist. In thinking of these things I think of the many veiws of Mike Castro. In the minds of many he is a monster bent on vegence and mayhem. I have also seen that in the minds of many others he is a real nice guy just trying to help the springs and protect his interest on the land he leases/owns. I've seen the many stories of Mike's less than freindly activities but I have never had any firsthand experience of such things. Not too long ago I stopped by the Bowen Ranch and had a long talk with Mike Castro ( about 3 hours ) and we disscussed a wide range of subjects. I had wanted to talk to Mike since I felt it made sense, in the spirit of fairness, to allow Mike to give his point of veiw of all these bad feeling that are abrew in the area. Mike of course has his own explanations for all that has gone on and comes across as someone who is trying to do what he can to keep the idiots away from the springs and feels he has been unfairly described by the people who speak against him. I have also spoken to many other people who will paint for you a much differant story of events. They feel Mike Casto gone far beyond the bounds of law a decency. Where is the truth in all of this? Some where in between? I find that for myself I must appraise the situation in the light of the things I know firsthand. The rest exist in the realms of conjecture and feelings. It is wise to be careful that second hand information does not take on a life of its own to the point where it becomes " truth ". These stories about Mike Castro are just something that makes " me " more cautious and vigilant but I really don't " know " if they are true. It is good that we communicate about the issues as we do on this Forum. Understanding is fostered when all points of veiw are shared. It is the only way we can find ourselves closer to " truth ". We have all been brought together by a magical place, Deep Creek Hotsprings and hopefully through our collective cooperation and efforts this special land I like to call OZ will be a destination of enjoyment, relaxation and fun for many years to come :-) While driving home from OZ yesterday after another fine adventure I enjoyed some great sounds from a new progressive group, Dali's Dilemma. Title of the CD, Manifesto For Futurism, guaranteed to expand your Reality :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Manifesto For Futurism

Wizard 1438January 04, 2002 11:07AM

Re: Manifesto For Futurism

Arizona Mike 901January 05, 2002 04:04PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login