Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (99% of Full)

Advanced

Re: History of violent tenants at Bowen Ranch

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 20, 2003 11:57PM
Actually, Mike Castro did have someone cited for tresspassing on Moss Mill Road. The District Attorney's Office refused to file any charges, because no one was trespassing on Moss Mill Road. Remember the photograph of Mike Castro blocking Moss Mill Road with his red truck and flipping off the camera? Well, that day Mike Castro had a citation issued to David Anstrom for trespassing on Moss Mill Road.

I realize that these real estate issues can be difficult for most people to understand, however, they are very back and white. It will never cease to amaze me how long the BLM have avoided answering my valid questions about this road. Two years ago, Tim Salt of the BLM requested a solicitor's opinion on Moss Mill road. No answer yet. Last year we had a meeting about access issues and we again pressed for that solicitor's opinion. Still waiting.

Why are we still waiting for the answer? Maybe they don't want to answer the question about Moss Mill Road. Maybe they don't like the answer.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

History of violent tenants at Bowen Ranch

katrina island 1083June 20, 2003 04:09PM

John Ware and the bulldozer

katrina island 774June 20, 2003 04:21PM

LaughingBear 678June 20, 2003 09:31PM

Wizard 655June 20, 2003 11:28PM

katrina island 1229June 20, 2003 11:57PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login