Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (98% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Group Name - Mission Statement

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 23, 2002 08:35AM
AZ, You played with my kids on Saturday. You know how much I enjoy being with them down at the springs. I then post the next day a story about a situation which threatened not only my family but also in some sense, the status of the clothing optional situation in the DCHS area. I know you have read the information in the previous thread. I find it telling that I saw not a word from you of concern about this threat to my family or any concern that these sheriffs would arrest a person in the DCHS area for being simply naked with his kids. You showed no interest in my predicament and then do a post just after mine, and the first thing on your mind is this " Okay back to business again ". Its very clear to me that you really don't care about my family. I have also come to the conclusion that I must speak my mind as I see it on issues here at this forum. I will try to express my veiw, to the best of my ability, in a civil manner. As I mentioned before, I am not interested in being on a Merry Go Round were the dicussion goes knowwhere and accomplishes nothing. I think this group we have worked toward could be a positive force to help DCHS. I just realize that I must be able to speak my mind on these subjects that are important to me without the feeling that I am having to censor myself. When I see things written hear that I don't agree with it is my wish to feel free to express my take on the subject. I would rather speak my mind and be criticized, than keep inside what I feel about a subject I feel strongly about. As I stated her in the last few weeks, I may not respond to some subjects if it is apparent to me that there is nothing to be gained by the argument or discussion. Ah..... I feel better already :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Group Name - Mission Statement

Az. Mike 1005July 22, 2002 09:57AM

Re: Group Name - Mission Statement

Wizard 897July 23, 2002 08:35AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login