Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (84% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Trip Report 11-21-09

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

November 23, 2009 09:06AM
Desertdude,
It is difficult for me to argue with beautiful women which she was. Especially over this issue and at that moment. Deep creek is over 30 miles long and animals know this. The reason for this law which was shoved upon us, Is to keep hippies from collecting welfare and living at the springs. Which is what was happening back in the 60's. Prior to that Native Americans were there living off the land for millenniums. The U.S. army was at war with them and killed most of them. Citizens had rights making the old system of killing useless. Thus this law which Nixon signed to get the budget to pay for killing innocent Laotians and Vietnamese.
Funny how things go full circle over time !
People who have money have more rights than poor hippies. To some people 60$ is chump change and so worth the risk. Besides she was not living there just glad to party. I am all for beautiful naked women having this right. I would love to appeal to her better nature too.
Thanks for your concern.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Trip Report 11-21-09

jobe1588November 22, 2009 06:51AM

desertdude923November 22, 2009 09:38PM

jobe1493November 23, 2009 09:06AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login