Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (96% of Full)

Advanced

oh ya about the full moon

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 09, 2009 07:28PM
i almost forgot i drove out to the H/S on the full the moon tues night and it was amazing there was several groups of very chill regulars hangin out all day and into the night, the weather was perfect and the water was even better, i have noticed a drop in the water level but thats the summer heat for ya. the night was just right someone had lit a fire which probebly wasnt the best idea but it was nice to chill by it as the night got cooler, i had brought a drum in hopes of a circle but it didnt happen , but a few of us took turns getting down bangin on the drum anyway. the moon came up over the hillside and drenched the crek and upper pool with light while the deeper middle pool stayed shaded from the moon light, a nice hot soak and the an incredible swim in the creek lit up by moon light especialy crossing the sandbar the shimmer of the water on the sand below was breath taking( no im not gay i just have a huge passion for the little things in life ) . next full moon lets see if we can get two drums and maby some meracha's.

bignate
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

oh ya about the full moon

kingnate20001932July 09, 2009 07:28PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login