Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (98% of Full)

Advanced

Re: memories of deep creek

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 02, 2002 06:50PM
I hiked in from the dam on PCT a couple of years ago and passed a mixed group that later identified themselves as an officially recognized boys scout group out of Anaheim. They said that they accepted girls in their group and I would say their ages ranged form 12 to 17 with three older leaders.

I got to the springs about half an hour ahead of them and was nude when they arrived. None of the scouts nor their leaders objected to the nudity but they did not participate either.

I later asked one of the leaders how they handled the nudity aspect with the parents. He said that they had been there many times and new about the nudity. They just had the parents sign a disclosure statement where they clearly indicated that they were going to Deep Creek Hot Springs and that the custom was CO so that there may be nude people, however they agreed that none of the leaders would be nude and they would not allow the scouts do so either. I thought that it was quite a mature, live and let live attitude. I wish most of society was this open.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

memories of deep creek

katrina 1195April 02, 2002 01:58AM

Rick 756April 02, 2002 08:47AM

Ron 1011April 02, 2002 06:50PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login