Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (84% of Full)

Advanced

Re: The shower

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 21, 2007 10:18PM
When I was down there at DCHS on Saturday, the pipe still had something in it, perhaps that sandbag you used Rick. Some time ago when I put the shower back in operation after the Big Floods with some solid PVC Pipe, I had also put a valve on it too. Since then the solid pipe and valve has disappeared. The white PVC pipe piece at the end where the water runs out is a piece of the orginal piping I had brought down. I think a valve in the Aniversary Pool would present something to trip over, and it has shown itself on a number of occasions, when you try and put something more involved on the exterior side of the Aniversary Pool, that someone eventually comes along and breaks, or screws something up, like a valve, or any rigid piping. When its simple like it is right now, there's not much to screw up :-) A valve of some sort would be handy for that shower flow, but people just can't resist being little Gremlins, or Gollums :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The shower

Rick 984January 21, 2007 08:14PM

Re: The shower

Wizard 1068January 21, 2007 10:18PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login