Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Full

Advanced

Re: Anniversary pool in danger.

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

March 12, 2006 11:49AM
Snow fell as low as the Victor Valley Friday night, and some on Saturday too. My family and Ralph ( who maintains DCV website ), along with his daughter, did a road trip up the Bowen Ranch Rd, and then 3N14, all the way up to Fawnskin at Big Bear lake for lunch on Saturday. Heavy snow falling all day. After lunch at Fawnskin we took a drive all the way around Big Bear lake then back down 3N14, passing the Oak Spring Ranch area close to sunset. Found some real good hills for tube sliding just south of Big Pine along 3N14. Lots of fun driving up to Big Bear in the snow! I'm sure there was snow all the way down to DCHS by the looks of things. Got some pictures from the trip that I will put at Wizard's pictures later on. Will do another post here when I get them ready :-) PS, Greg, with the low snow levels there wasn't any runoff over the weekend, but as things warm up this week, the creek will start rising with the melting snows. Might get some flooding at DCHS if the temps rise alot, quickly.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Anniversary pool in danger.

Mr Nude Hiker 1204March 11, 2006 07:15PM

Re: Anniversary pool in danger.

Wizard 1263March 12, 2006 11:49AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login