Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (82% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Reasonable expectation of privacy at DC?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

December 11, 2004 06:00PM
As DCR suggest, DCHS is visited by all sorts of folks, including ones who have no qualms about photographing the unclothed people there, without thier permission. The times in the past were I have seen such activity, I tell the person being photographed which usually causes them to have " words " with the photographer, that typically takes care of the situation. Thats probably the most effecient and effective way to address this occasional problem at the springs. I even saw this one guy act like he was reading, then he would quickly put down his book and picked up his camera to photograph unsuspecting females. In this case I told the boy friend of one of the women being photographed. He immediatly went up to the man doing this and had a heated discussion with him, the man shooting the pictures left the springs shortly after.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Reasonable expectation of privacy at DC?

Sam D. 1101December 10, 2004 09:23PM

Rick 633December 10, 2004 09:30PM

DCR 689December 11, 2004 08:06AM

Naked Man and Tiki Beach Club

katrina island 757December 11, 2004 02:37PM

Re: Naked Man and Tiki Beach Club

Paul P. 682December 11, 2004 04:47PM

Wizard 1006December 11, 2004 06:00PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login