All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 16, 2016 11:23AM
I finally got to make that trip to Phoenix. Stopped off at El Dorado hot springs in Tonopah, Arizona. They were very busy and according to the owners that is not unusual this time of year. We had planned on staying the night but they told us that we needed at least a two weeks ahead reservation to spend the night. They only have 3 private rooms. So we used one of the private hot tubs called "The Duck Pond". It had a small pond with some fish in it and at least one small turtle. The hot tub was perfect for the two of us, but it has room enough for 4 or 5 soakers. There was also a cold shower and cold tub. The water flowing through the hot tub was the perfect temperature and the tub was very clean! I don't know what was in the water as far as minerals etc. but they told us it was ph balanced at 8.2 with a temp of about 105. Well when we got out we noticed that our skin was very soft and smooth. I am looking forward to returning before the weather gets too hot. The place may look old and run down but our experience was great!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

El Dorado Hot Springs

nude hiker2625January 13, 2016 09:55AM

Re: El Dorado Hot Springs

Paul P.1331January 14, 2016 04:24PM

nude hiker1628February 16, 2016 11:23AM

Paul P.1725February 17, 2016 08:05AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login