Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (79% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Spencer Hot Springs

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 25, 2014 03:17PM
Well I made the trip to Spencer Hot Springs. Very nice! The directions were right on and we had no trouble finding it. We were on our way to Ely, Nevada to visit Lehman caves and ride the Nevada Northern railroad. We stopped at the springs on Friday the 20th and again on Monday the 23rd. We found the large tank first and it was way too hot so we walked up and around the hill and found the other one with the platform. The water was perfect! We were the only ones there so we enjoyed the springs in our birthday suits. Very nice! On Monday on our way back to southern California we stopped again and there was a young man camping nearby so only I enjoyed the warm water in my birthday suit. My wife has an arthritic knee so the water was great therapy. After making our way over to Hwy 395 we stopped off at "Crowley Lake"/ Wild Willy's hot springs and just as we arrived a group of six soakers were leaving so we had the pool all to ourselves, great place! Needless to say our birthday suits were our only attire! I'm looking forward to going again!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Spencer Hot Springs

nude hiker3470June 05, 2014 09:52AM

Paul P.1429June 05, 2014 08:42PM

nekkid19641254June 06, 2014 03:17PM

Paul P.1497June 06, 2014 08:58PM

nude hiker1956June 25, 2014 03:17PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login