Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (88% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Goldstrike Hotsprigs

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 22, 2005 09:28PM
Ronster, Jobe, who post here on occasion, lives in the Las Vegas area and frequents Gold Strike Hot Springs. He sent me some current photos last week of the big pool at the top of the canyon, and the pool above that one. They have both been cleaned out of debris that filled them up in the winter rains. Maybe Jobe will see your posted questions about GS Hotsprings, and can give you an update on the status of the conditions of the other many pools, on down the canyon to the Colorado River. At my Wizard's pictures link below, I have a number of pictures of a trip my family and I did to AZ Hotsprings, and of GS Hotsprings. The pictures are on pages 15,16 and 17 in case you want take a look at some of the pools at those two great hotsprings. I'll send Jobe an e-mail, to see if he will get back to you here with an update, Good luck on your trip :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Goldstrike Hotsprigs

Ronster 2030April 22, 2005 04:52PM

Wizard 875April 22, 2005 09:28PM

jobe 1567April 26, 2005 12:13PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login