All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 20, 2005 07:29AM
Brother Bear,

Living here in Northern Utah, I could give you some suggestions of a few. There's not that many that I'm aware of.

Right now I'm in Lompoc, CA on business (stuff and Vandenberg AFcool smiley and will probably be visiting Gaviota (sp?) Hot Springs this afternoon after work.

But two good ones in Utah are:

Ogden Canyon Hot Springs. (Just next to the Ogden River at the mouth of Ogden Canyon) They are nearly right under the large Pipe that suspends 100 feet or so across the mouth of the Canyon.

By far the best is Diamond Fork Hot Springs. It is just past the Diamond Fork Campground. The turn off is about 9 miles up Spanish Fork Canyon (from the Springville area).

Send me an e-mail (Wizard has the address) and when I get back in town, I'll be able to send you some directions and some pictures if you like.

I think there are a few other obscure Utah Hot Springs, but I haven't been to any others in the state. Now if you're talking about IDAHO... theres' some awesome stuff about 5 hours north of Salt Lake. That state is a Hot Pottin' Heaven!

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Hot Springs in Utah suggestions

LaughingBear 2416April 18, 2005 08:05PM

Re: Hot Springs in Utah suggestions

jobe 1271April 19, 2005 10:34AM

Rick 1188April 19, 2005 03:20PM

LaughingBear 1120April 19, 2005 09:03PM

Gary 4534April 20, 2005 07:29AM

Gary 1836April 20, 2005 07:41AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login