Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (82% of Full)

Advanced

New Directions to Gold Strike Hot Springs

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 31, 2005 05:10PM
Due to a large amount of people asking me how I get to Gold Strike Hot Springs. I felt compelled to post directions here.
Disclaimer: Anyone following these directions is responsible for their actions.
I reccomend a high clearance vehicle.
As you drive from Las Vegas into Boulder City on U.S. 93 and come to the traffic light at Buchanan street, turn right. Go .2 of a mile to a stop sign. This is Adams street, turn left. Go two stop signs or about 1 mile, this is Utah street. Turn right, go .6 of a mile as you come to the power lines there is a dirt road between the powerlines, check your odometer. After you turn left go precisely 3 miles. Stay on the road that follows the power lines for 3 miles. After 3 miles, the road forks, go right about 100 yards there is a road that goes right and up hill. If you have a high clearance 4x4, you can turn right. Other wise park at the bottom of this hill. If you have a 4x4 and know how to drive it you may go over the top of this hill and about another 100 yards to the end of this road to a simi flat spot. From there go to the bottom of the canyon and keep going down hill in this canyon. After about 1.4 miles you climb over some boulders and you are in Gold Strike canyon. Turn right and continue going down hill. After about another 1.4 miles and you will see the springs.
Gold Stike Hot Spings have filled with rocks due to the recent rains. So some work is needed. Bring a shovel and have Fun.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

New Directions to Gold Strike Hot Springs

jobe 9221January 31, 2005 05:10PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login