All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 03, 2005 01:01PM
Those are Great shots Wiz. People like you make going to D.C. a real pleasure.
In one photo you ask about those palm trees. The one on the right was placed there by a local who was down there after the flood of '90. I got there by swimming across D.C. when the creek was above the womb. It was scary even tho I was training for the Ironman triatilon at the time. I almost got carried down stream, but was able to pull myself out by those tree tops down stream. I have seen this local many times since. He has a house on the Mojave river. The palm on the left was already there. As you can see the palm on the right is larger already. Pretty neat eah?
We found that palm in the womb as we were cleaning her out.
In '90 it snowed and rained for more than 2 weeks. I am hoping this year does not repete. But if it does it's alrite by me. As Lake Mead and Mojave need to stay wet for my boat ;~)
Hey ! was that bear dog of yours with a bare man? That is what makes D.C. sooo... COOOL
THANKX again and I hope to see you and yours sooon.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Extreme Protozoa Adventure!

Wizard 1158January 03, 2005 01:52AM

Re: Extreme Protozoa Adventure!

jobe 775January 03, 2005 01:01PM

jobe 704January 03, 2005 01:10PM

Nevada Naturist 619January 03, 2005 05:09PM

Wizard 647January 03, 2005 06:26PM

Wizard 1134January 03, 2005 06:52PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login