All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 02, 2005 10:07PM
Sierra Girl,
My daddy taught me when I was a tiny little tot, not to assume anything. Why? Cause you may become the first three letters of that word.
A group known as Deep Creek Vollunteers keeps the area clean. See my earlier post, Good job D.C.V. You can, but don't have to join to be a vollunteer. They have a link to their web site at the bottom of this page.
I have made it my hobby to visit hot springs. Have you been to Keogh hot ditch? Or the hundred or more up around Mammoth? There is a book called hot springs of the south west. You can order it from the hot springs book link at the bottom of this page also.
Perhaps you should surf all the links down there while you are at it. Yes, Rick has done a good job of making this site easy to learn about all the hot springs in California. Thanks Rick. Also he is the webmaster for all of us who enjoy surfing and disscussing things here.
You may not have been to deep creek lately. Because the creek over flows into the pools when it rains like it has lately. Good time for us vollunteers to take action. You don't have to assume that.
If you are around the Las vegas area. That is where I am. You should visit, Gold strike, Arizona, and Boy scout hot springs. All are around the Colorado River, all are below the Hoover Dam another wonderful site to visit.
Enjoy this liquid sunshine and happy soaking.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Message to Rick (and also the rest of the forum)!

Sierra Girl 1322January 02, 2005 08:51PM

Re: Message to Rick (and also the rest of the forum)!

jobe 615January 02, 2005 10:07PM

Wizard 590January 02, 2005 11:09PM

sycamorelaughing 1041January 03, 2005 03:50PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login