Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (86% of Full)

Advanced

Home Sweet Home!

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 08, 2001 12:44PM
Yeah, we dropped in through the tehachepies yesterday afternoon into the city of Mohave and found thunderstorms had caused flooding and many pools along the road all the way back to Apple Valley. We just caught the tail end of the days storms, darn :-) True to my word I had a number of great soaks in Cow creek up near Redding Cal and sat in the creek up to my neck in a spot that was shaded by an Alder tree overhanging the stream while sippin on some vino. Reminded me of sittin in the creek at Deep Creek. My brother has completed his house site on top of a hill called Sugarloaf which is just a couple of miles or so north of a blip on the map called Ingot which is about 17 miles east of Redding on Highway 299. There is a 360 degree veiw from his home site with the Sacramento valley to the south, the Trinity Alps to the west, Mt. Shasta to the north and Mt. Lassen to the east. I'm tellin ya the veiw from his site would just blow your mind! So, the Deep Creek Forum is still alive and kickin, I'd say that qualifies as " almost " an absolute :-) I'm real interested in gettin up to the springs to see if these recent storms have created some good runoff there. I heard there were storms in the area on the 4th of July. Hey Craig, give us a date if you go in a couple of weeks, I'll try and make it. I'm gettin busy starting the electrical on a new home Tuesday and have a couple more days of relaxation until then. By the way, have all the bad guys left the springs area yet :-) Just kiddin Rick. Heck, I'm probably one of them :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Home Sweet Home!

Wizard 1954July 08, 2001 12:44PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login