Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (87% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Why No Sheriff Report?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

December 29, 2004 08:20PM
Katrina,
Well , DUH , We all know the answer to that last question.
It was not a rumor for me. Mike Castro Said to my face, "If I come back to the Bowen Ranch he would Kill me. " It was hard for me to accept at first.
Why did I not go to the police? (1) At first I thought he was not taking his medicene and was just in a bad mood. I had seen him threaten others. Az. Mike, Cody, Sweetpea, Bruce, Gary Roe, Eric Hindricks and even David Boyer. Then later he would have a pill change his mood and let them back in the group of buddies. (2) I Thought it was my christian duty to love my neighbor as my self. Castro was my neighbor. (3) I did not know the law that you Katrina helped me to understand. Thank you, again. xoxo (4) I guess, I am just too nice a guy. I am too nice for the common good. Now I realize it would have been in the publics best interest if I had gone to the police and let the justice system do it's job. My hind sight is 20/20 now. Can I say, "THANK YOU " again?
Which do you think put this crime animal over the edge. (1) my constantly trying to build somptin on the ranch. That fence out front, his RV project, the bulldozer out back. (2) My constantly wanting to buy his 1953 Ford truck. (3) My constantly camping with my children out there. (4) The time when I walked into the ranch house, unannounced. And saw him and his boy friend in bed together. ? (4) My steady reading the bible to give him guidance on important decisions he was making.
Or do you think he just needs lots of medicene. Love is a drug. Ya know ?
Mike did help me to understand what Christ meant when He said "You must be born from above." And again when He said " You will know them by their fruits." I do not see a need to list his fruits. You helped me to see them. Can I Thank you sommoa ?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rumormongering To Federal Investigators

katrina island 1078December 29, 2004 12:06AM

Re: Rumormongering To Federal Investigators

LaughingBear 677December 29, 2004 09:57AM

Why No Sheriff Report?

katrina island 939December 29, 2004 04:58PM

jobe 590December 29, 2004 08:20PM

mojavegreen 625December 30, 2004 09:01AM

Failure to Act Responsibly?

katrina island 1656December 31, 2004 01:49AM

LaughingBear 605December 29, 2004 08:11PM

LaughingBear 742December 29, 2004 08:28PM

FRAUD AND FALSE STATEMENTS

katrina island 639December 29, 2004 10:33PM

jobe 627December 30, 2004 05:20AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login