Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (87% of Full)

Advanced

25lbs of Trash!

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 09, 2001 11:57PM
I can remember many times carrying trash out from Deep Creek Hotsprings. To those who bring trash and leave it, what does it feel like to carry 25 lbs,of trash out of the Deep Creek Canyon, especially if its not your trash. Well for one thing its hard! While you hike you think of the people who have left this trash, people who don't seem to care. You think of how nice it would be to hike without all this extra weight! So why am I putting forth this effort to carry out all this garbage. Good question eh! Well it does give you some more exercise :-) But there are those times when you feel like droppin this bag of crap and sayin, its not my trash! Actually I was not able to bring out all of the trash I collected today. I left one bag by a pine tree near the springs. I didn't have the strength to carry it all out. But don't worry, I don't feel bad about that. I do feel good about bringing out all the garbage that makes our special place a little less appealing. Got alot of complements along the way for picking up trash :-) Well DCF day was a bit slow since I was the only one who showed up! Thats OK since I always meet old friends at the springs. Today was no exception. A friend Paul showed up with his new wife from Thialand and we spent a couple of hours talking about all kinds of things. What a beautiful day, breezy, high wispy cloulds and lots of sun! The stream was so refreshing and there were lots of visitors to the springs. Its just the same old story, fun, fun, fun :-) I did some cleaning around the Arizona pool. I planted 1,455 Xmas trees around the area because I new Rick would really appreciate this! I told some people that every pool at Deep Creek hotsprings was named the Wizard pool! Just a usual day at the springs :-) I'm so excited, I can hardly wait for the next DCF Day!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

25lbs of Trash!

Wizard 1413June 09, 2001 11:57PM

Re: 25lbs of Trash!

Paul P. 666June 11, 2001 09:53AM

Rick 662June 11, 2001 03:15PM

Wizard 675June 11, 2001 09:25PM

Paul P. 1083June 11, 2001 09:51PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login