Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (79% of Full)

Advanced

When The Water Breaks!

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 01, 2001 09:52PM
I had this amazing dream yesterday! At first I found myself cruisin in my ride on a hot, hot day through the hills. As I was rolling along I was listening to this great music and I looked next to me on the seat and there was a CD laying there. It was Liquid Tension Experiment #2 and the song I was listening to was titled " When the water breaks ". This tune lasted 17 minutes ( nice length for Mr. Viejo ) and really had my braincells dancin. So on I went wondering where it was I was going. Dreams being what they are I suddenly found myself walking down a trail naked with hundreds of butterflies flying all around. This trail led through an enchanted land with lots of vegetation including pinion pines, oak trees, manzanita, white sage, chokeberry bushes, yucca to name just a few of them. I felt so carefree just walking along surrounded by butterflies in the golden light of the setting sun! Suddenly I found myself standing up to my neck in a wonderfully warm pool of water and in front of me where lots of trees and a creek that ran by this hotpool. A warm breeze was blowing through the trees which looked so beautiful in the last rays of the sun as it sank below the hills surrounding this amazing place. As I stood there almost weightless in the warm waters I thought to myself how splendid it felt to be caressed by these clear waters cradled in this womb of the earth! I was alone at this place except for a dark brown native looking man named Indra. He was quiet and kept to himself which was fine with me since I was concentrating on taking in all that was around me. I then found myself sitting on a cliff above this hotpool in the breeze seeing the colors of this land fade as night fell. Gradually over time a new light began to cover the land and I began to see my shadow on the rocks. The Orb above was two thirds full and now everything was in the grays and blacks of a moonlit night. I began to think that this place was so fascinating, it was like the land of OZ. As my imagination wandered I saw myself as the Wizard in this magical place of OZ. I stayed for many hours and felt the whole time what a privilege it was to be able to spend such time in this marvelous place! Then suddenly again I found myself laying down in my room at home in the soft glow of a night light. I said to myself, wow, what a dream, it seemed so real! In the morning when I awoke I went into the garage and there on the washing machine was a gallon plastic container with wine in it. Why wasn't it in the refrig where I had left it? I always take some wine with me to Deep Creek Hotsprings in a gallon plastic container but I didn't go to the springs, it was just a dream! But how did that wine get on the washing machine? Man thats weird!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

When The Water Breaks!

Wizard 1228June 01, 2001 09:52PM

Re: When The Water Breaks!

Shiny Eggs 642June 01, 2001 10:16PM

Wizard 674June 01, 2001 10:30PM

Shiny Eggs 678June 01, 2001 10:38PM

DCR 1165June 04, 2001 08:22AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login