All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 21, 2001 10:46AM
Hello Paul, haven't seen anything from you here in a while. This problem with Katrina,s site happened back right after the Willow Fire. I,m sure she'll explain here shortly the details of this incident. Also, the flower pic contributions by Katrina at Craigs site were real nice :-) The person you met at the springs talking about Mike Castro starting the Willow Fire was not me. There are many points of view on the fires origin and I have no information that points in a clear way to what was the real cause. I have talked to several people involved with the firefighters and law inforcement that indicate that this fires inception was less than an act of chance. Hard proof of anything has apparently not surfaced yet. It appears that Katrina may have some more light to shed on this issue of the Willow Fires origin. On another subject, the naming of the pool at Deep Creek is proceeding with amazing speed and the interest in this subject is beginning to overwhelm the Deep Creek Forum:-) Well, your the third person thats indicated they liked the " Serenity Pool " as a name for this pool. My wife gets a big smile on her face every time I tell here that there's a new thumbs up for her suggestion:-) I keep tellin her that if the vote comes up with serenity that I'm going to turn her into an Arroyo toad and send her to Deep Creek Hotsprings to live. We all know what happens to Arroyo toads there :-) Paul, Jenifer has been gone running her " Circus of Little Animals " up and down the east coast which leaves here little time to start a new web site:-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What happened to the website?

Katrina 1645April 19, 2001 12:20PM

Re: What happened to the website?

Paul P. 830April 21, 2001 09:33AM

Wizard 778April 21, 2001 10:46AM

Katrina 677April 22, 2001 01:20PM

Paul P. 650April 23, 2001 10:54PM

Scott Ravers 681April 26, 2001 07:59PM

Rick 615April 28, 2001 07:15PM

Scott is a lacky?

Rick 764April 28, 2001 07:23PM

Wizard 678April 27, 2001 08:39AM

Re: Scott is a lacky?

Katrina 677April 30, 2001 12:05PM

carrie anne 1075November 05, 2002 03:36PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login