Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (77% of Full)

Advanced

Liquid Tension Experiment?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 04, 2001 09:55PM
I saw in the news today that the Forest Rangers are requiring that all visitors to Deep Creek Hotsprings must buy the CD " Liquid Tension Experiment " and must show proof that they have listened to at least one song on this CD before they will be allowed to hike to Deep Creek Hotsprings. " Three Minute Warning " is recommended highly by Tim Read, head honcho of the BLM. Oh yes, the BLM is stopping violators of this new ordinace. Why do they recommend this peice " Three Minute Warning ". Well the BLM's hired gun Mr. Barry Nelson told me in a phone interview that this peice is 100% completely improvised insanity without a single edit or overdub! I said " Wow Mr. Nelson I get your point! ". He went on to say that the BLM and the Forestry Depts. hope that the peaceful essence of this music will create a state of total relaxation in the minds of the springs visitors which will hopefully quiet tensions, backbitting, motorcycle duals, access confrontations, tree cutting and a whole host of other maladies that burden the Hotsprings and surrounding area :-( Since I am a law abiding, god fearin citizen and because I " Always " listen to what Mr. Barry Nelson says I felt obliged to go right out today and buy me this CD and you know what, I think this is going to work :-) Don't be a bunch of lawbreakers and get that CD soon! OOps, I just spilled my wine, gotta go :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Liquid Tension Experiment?

Wizard 1667May 04, 2001 09:55PM

Re: Liquid Tension Experiment?

Viejo Bill 721May 05, 2001 07:27AM

Viejo Bill 781May 05, 2001 08:32AM

Wizard 784May 05, 2001 10:11AM

Wizard 732May 05, 2001 10:20AM

Viejo Bill 1210May 05, 2001 10:23AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login