Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (97% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Castro escapes responsibility again!

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

December 22, 2004 09:23PM
Mojave,
During the time frame you are refering, I was homeless and living on Gary Roe's property. Many times I observed light green government vehicles in that area. Mostly on the power line road and around the top of indian camp trail. When I hiked over to the indian camp trail to investigate what was going on. I learned they were doing scientific research. A few weeks before the fire I meet a beautiful woman at the hot springs whos identity I will not reveil. She had a degree in a science that I have always been intrieged by. She said she worked for the forest service. This same woman was doing research at the indian camp trail head. She said they were digging up some indian artifacts to perserve. I had no reason to disbelive her and hiked back home.
On another occation as I was sitting in the out house, letting nature occur, I looked out in the direction of your property. There were two light green government government vehicles parked in the boulders. I went to my truck and got my bonoculars. Much to my surprise there was a man with a large teliscope looking back at me. He also had cameras with large telephoto lenses set up on tripods. Talk about government intrution of privacy. I hopped in my truck and reported these violaters to Barry Nelson. Who happened to be at the police blockade at the time. He said he would check on them, then drove right past were I told him they were. So, I hopped on my 16 speed mt. bycycle and rode over to confront these intruders. As I approached them they loaded up their equipment and drove toward Cottonwood springs.
I suppose they were investigating to see if any of the lies Castro was spreading about me were true. But spying in the out house was a little unnerving and over reaching. Afterward I kept one eye in that direction. And did see many violators. Some times they were dirt bikes and some times light green government vehicles. A few weeks later I was arrested for having a conceiled weopon, imagine that ??? As if the constitution has no effect in S.B. county.
I wanted to give tickets to those violaters Mojave, but the government lost my trust quite a lot with their shananagans. And I did not want to violate the closure myself, causing more damage to myself and the environment too.
Glad to help !
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Castro escapes responsibility again!

katrina island 1125December 17, 2004 02:20PM

jobe 815December 17, 2004 07:56PM

Paul P. 673December 18, 2004 09:12AM

LaughingBear 636December 19, 2004 03:18PM

mojavegreen 688December 19, 2004 03:54PM

Rick 683December 19, 2004 04:49PM

Paul P. 643December 20, 2004 11:51AM

Rick 688December 20, 2004 03:32PM

Paul P. 601December 20, 2004 04:01PM

Rick 673December 20, 2004 04:27PM

jobe 604December 21, 2004 04:32PM

Paul P. 692December 21, 2004 05:24PM

jobe 654December 22, 2004 04:33AM

mojavegreen 641December 22, 2004 05:46PM

jobe 672December 22, 2004 09:23PM

mojavegreen 1218December 24, 2004 01:34PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login