Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Full

Advanced

Shooting Stars

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

December 12, 2004 12:40AM
The last two evenings, in my hotsprings away from DCHS, the hot tub in the back yard of our new digs, I have noticed that there are really alot of shooting stars, when you are far enough away from the city lights, with enough time to look up and notice them. Nothing like being in very comfortable warm water ( like at DCHS :-) ), and looking at the wonder of the night sky! The constellation Orion has always been a striking feature of light shining down, in this time of the year, an image on our eyes, showing the past, while we live our lives, in the present, or so it seems :-) Some scientist suggest that the Great Pyramids of Giza were built more than 10,000 years ago, in positions that mimic the view of the constellation Orion, at that distant time. There is a great immensity that surrounds us, and many explantions for it. It is fascinating, incredible, and something that will always fill me with awe, when I look up at its bueaty! Perhaps in the end there are more important things, than Scott Petersen, President Bush, and what the price of gas is :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Shooting Stars

Wizard 998December 12, 2004 12:40AM

Re: Shooting Stars

Rick 556December 12, 2004 11:35AM

Re: Shooting Stars

Wizard 906December 12, 2004 08:20PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login