Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (81% of Full)

Advanced

Re: A Wild and Woolly day at OZ!

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

November 25, 2001 09:21PM
Hello Tiki, This person Dave is from the Sacramento area just down for a visit to the springs so I don't know if he's the same person your thinking of. He was probably in his late 40's or early 50's and was in great shape for his age. He does alot of rock climbing and has recently injured his hand in a fall while climbing. He didn't know if he would be able to rock climb again because of his injury. I had a great time talking to him and we seemed to have alot in common. He was very polite and friendly and I found him to be a real nice person to talk too. When Amber and I left, Dave was still having a nice soak in the Womb. I think he was the last person remaining down at the springs that evening. As I hiked out with Amber I always have some fun with the kids and have us all do a " coyote " call once we clear the first hill near the springs. Its really funny to hear the kids mimick me when I do my call. Just something to add to the fun of our good times down at the springs. Have you made it to the springs recently Tiki ?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A Wild and Woolly day at OZ!

Wizard 1344November 24, 2001 10:55PM

TikiBeachClub 650November 25, 2001 05:55PM

Wizard 788November 25, 2001 09:21PM

TikiBeachClub 675November 26, 2001 05:07PM

Wizard 1304November 26, 2001 08:15PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login