All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

November 22, 2001 09:33AM
Weather.com says 63F and sunny on Fri, the 23rd, at Apple Valley, which I find a very reliable guage of what the weather will be like at the Springs, give or take a couple degrees, and minus the wind - due to protection by the surrounding mountains.

Expect it to be warm in the tubs on Fri, maybe nice in the direct sun, but chilly in the open air. Last Sat nite it got down to 42F - according to someone's handy wrist thermo-watch-thing. And when the sun goes down (~4pm) the temps drop accordingly! Fortunately, the hike out will warm ya up.

Last weekend was a hoot, indeed, but the weather was in the mid-70's. I was there both days. The meteor shower was spectacular. Tons of people showed up. There WAS that odd Asian group, but they didn't get in the way of a great time! There was a delightful group of people from the Czech Republic. (Love those Czech-chiks), in fact on both days there were more foreigners than natives, it seemed.

I'm itchin' to go myself, so maybe I'll see ya there!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Do many people come the day after Thanksgiving?

Sam D. 1338November 20, 2001 06:16PM

Re: Do many people come the day after Thanksgiving?

Wizard 693November 20, 2001 07:59PM

Wizard 783November 20, 2001 08:01PM

NakedMan 1264November 22, 2001 09:33AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login