All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

November 20, 2001 07:59PM
Hello Sam, If the weather is as nice as last weekend you may very well see a pretty good crowd down there. I was up to the springs last Saturday and there were probably about 30 people around the area for most of the day. There were some large groups of asian people. One of these larger groups filled up one of the big hotpools till it looked like a can of sardines. They kept jumping into the creek then back to the hotpools. The creek is running pretty cold this time of year. Some people like that hot, cold kinda thing. I think they figure its healthy for ya. My daughter Amber lost her first tooth in the Womb somewhere. It had been loose for quite a while and it fell out while she was swimming around. So if you find a baby tooth in one of the pools, stick it under your pillow and you will get some cash :-) It rained up here in the desert last week but Deep Creek is up only a little bit. You can cross easily at the rock crossing upstream from the hotpools. I'm sure you'll have a great time on your visit to the springs :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Do many people come the day after Thanksgiving?

Sam D. 1338November 20, 2001 06:16PM

Re: Do many people come the day after Thanksgiving?

Wizard 694November 20, 2001 07:59PM

Wizard 783November 20, 2001 08:01PM

NakedMan 1265November 22, 2001 09:33AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login