Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (90% of Full)

Advanced

Re: A Gauntlet of Terror

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

November 19, 2001 07:16AM
Cut back on the Boxcar Wine, Wiz. It's designed to make you see things that aren't really there. That's why so many of the guys who live under bridges are always smiling. The Box of Boxcar makes em see the bridge as their Shangri Lai.

I've been hangin' at the Springs for more than 30 years and there were always hassles to deal with. After Mrs. Bowen moved on one band of Gypsies after another occupied the little shack and some of them were not nice people. At times armed warfare broke out between the Bowen Ranch crowd and William and his cohorts at Moss Mill, although no one seemed to know how to shoot straight because no casualties were counted.

I believe that the Springs must be protected for nature first and when that's taken care of then for careful, respectful human users. Mike Castro will someday move on (as will I) but the Springs will be here. Let's love and protect her.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A Gantlet of Terror

Wizard 1362November 18, 2001 10:47PM

Viejo Bill 648November 19, 2001 07:16AM

Wizard 961November 20, 2001 07:36PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login