Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (76% of Full)

Advanced

Bear Valley Rd. & Central : Changes

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 30, 2004 08:56PM
You can learn a lot by listening to the locals. Last Sunday morning while eating breakfast at the Waffle Iron {#1hole in the wall} Cafe, I talked with Mary, the owner of the Antique store next door.
I love the Waffle Iron. I love the food the commroderie and the style of this gem of a cafe.
Mary is an 80 some thing grand mother and Lucern Valley resident. I have held long conversations with her on numerus occations.
While talking with her she reveled to me some of the changes now in process for this vital intersection.
Apple valley Plaza is to be built on the southwest corner. In order for them to build they will 4 lane this intersection and put a traffic signal there. At this time it is uncerain if the Waffel Iron can be saved. Committee meeting is to decide near the 1st of Oct. If it is saved it is certain that the small antique store will not. If that side is removed the bathroom over there will be built else where. Apple Valley Plaza plans to open for bussiness by the end of next summer.
Change is the only thing that is sure.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Bear Valley Rd. & Central : Changes

jobe 972September 30, 2004 08:56PM

Re: Bear Valley Rd. & Central : Changes

Wizard 541October 03, 2004 07:36PM

Re: Bear Valley Rd. & Central : Changes

jobe 1004October 04, 2004 09:14PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login