Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (78% of Full)

Advanced

Re: funniest memory at the creek

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

November 15, 2001 10:02PM
Guess, If you dislike this site so much why do you even post here ? Veiwing your grammer style makes me quite sure of your identity. Interesting that " you " suggested that I check out this site a bit over a year ago. Does " flip flop " ring a bell. I see that Free Our Forest has noticed your " stored up anger " by just veiwing your brief post here. Folks let me suggest that if this is truly who I think it is then you will get nowhere in trying to reason with him. Guess I look at your actions in the last couple of years and wonder if you ever think of all the hospitality my family and I have shown you and all the times I've helped you with projects down at the springs. I " Guess " all of that doesn't amount to much with you. The fact is that a variety of people post here with differant messages and thier content can reach into subjects that are meaningless and distasteful as is the case ( in my opinion ) with the post from Tiki at the top. I have my doubts that it is even a true story. Never the less, Rick has tolerated a wide range of comments in the form of post at this forum. Is someone bragging to you about the merits of this site. I can't recall any post in the the last year doing that. Is thier some established mission that the people in this forum group signed on to in regards to Deep Creek Hotsprings. That is not the case here, we are a collection of people interested in commenting on and discussing a wide variety of issues, mostly related to the springs. As far as concrete action, each person must decide for themselves what they feel motivated to do. The people of this forum have no obligation to show you some list of acomplishments concerning the springs. Can you discuss your concerns in a sensible way without having a fit or being rude. From what I've seen of you lately, I have my doubts. If you can't do this then I would say its probably better if you didn't come to this site and get yourself all riled up. Better yet, why don't you create your own Deep Creek Forum site where I'm sure that everyone who post there will do so with content of impeccable taste and with comments that always leave " you " with a smile and a warm feeling inside :-) Of course if this were to happen it would mean that " you " were the only one posting :-(
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

funniest memory at the creek

TikiBeachClub 1620November 14, 2001 06:28PM

/////ANDRE 824November 14, 2001 07:49PM

Guess 725November 15, 2001 10:12AM

Free our Forests 742November 15, 2001 11:43AM

TikiBeachClub 804November 15, 2001 06:43PM

Wizard 717November 15, 2001 10:02PM

Guess 873November 16, 2001 10:09AM

Setting back and watching 787November 16, 2001 11:57AM

funniest memory at the creek

TikiBeachClub 712November 16, 2001 07:00PM

Wizard 773November 16, 2001 08:07PM

Wizard 834November 16, 2001 09:04PM

Paul 739November 16, 2001 10:15PM

Wizard 751November 17, 2001 08:45AM

Paul 926November 18, 2001 06:49PM

Wizard 1140November 18, 2001 10:06PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login