Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (79% of Full)

Advanced

Re: random hello

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 14, 2004 08:49AM
Hello Damitchloe, Glad you enjoyed my photos. I will be putting some new ones at the Wizard's pictures link soon. Some taken on a recent trip I took with my family to northern Idaho, and a couple of pics taken last weekend during a hike I did to Deep Creek with my two daughters, Amber and Lea. The creek is running pretty slowly, normal late summer conditions. Lots of bueatiful growth in the canyon, trees, bushes etc. Water temp of the stream is prrrrfct for swimming this time of year. There have been thunderstorms in the area the last few days with lots of lightning and intense showers in places. Not sure if any of this rain has affected the Deep Creek flow yet. Would like to join you for a visit at DCHS at the end of the month if possible. I will be headed to Burning Man from August 30th thru September 6th. Perhaps you could post here at the forum what day you will be headed for DCHS and hopefully I can make it. Happy Soakin :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

random hello

dammitchloe 1056August 13, 2004 09:14PM

Re: random hello

Wizard 957August 14, 2004 08:49AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login