All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 06, 2004 09:39PM
The weekend before the Farse of July weekend was a really good weekend, weather-wise and population wise... at least I think so... for me, I don't mind crowds too much, just the quality of the "crowd" is more important to me.

I thought the folks there were really peaceful, smiling, friendly, and just appreciative to be there that fine Saturday... My friends and I were only there on Saturday and left late afternoon.

To be there on the fourth of July --
I had one experience being there at that time and found it wiley! I don't know if it's like that every July 4th, but I avoided being there ever since.
I came one time to the springs the following weekend after the Fourth and found it very peaceful. I thought that was a good time to be there since it seemed everybody was partied out the previous weekend.

The spings are all I need. I rarely drink and never smoke anything... I don't judge those that do. It's just my preference.

Anyhow, back to, when's a good time to be at the springs... I think I sort of enjoy having just a few folks around for atmosphere... I feel safer too.

I may have mentioned it before, but I plan on returning with friends once more this year before the warm weather fades in October or so.

How I love that magical place known as "Deep Creek" --the most beautiful desert oasis I've ever known. Long may it survive.

Peace and Love,
Matrix
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A good time to go to the Springs...

Matrix 957July 06, 2004 09:39PM

Re: A good time to go to the Springs...

Ron 946July 07, 2004 10:19PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login