Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Full

Advanced

Re: Vandalism / Mike : coincidence?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

November 11, 2001 03:41PM
To Guess, it appears you may know me, does Long Beach ring a bell with you? What has been talked about here recently on the Forum is expressed concerns for the vandalism that has occured around the ranch area. You seem to be unconcerned about this vandalism and show us through your callous statement " What a bunch of crying doom and gloomers !! Grow up !! " a lack of appreciation for the crimes that have occured against good people on their visits to the springs while in areas around the Bowen Ranch. Your comments remind me of the attitude of someone I have known for years who I met at Deep Creek Hotsprings. He has shown me lately his lack of consideration for others points of view. It comes to mind that you could even be this person I speak of. I have never been vandalized in the Bowen Ranch vicinity in my 17 years of visiting the area and am glad for that but I do feel for the people who have had to have their trip to the springs negatively affected by certain crimes that " have " happened. Deep Creek Hotsprings is a very special place that I visit regularly and I will continue to do so in the future. If youv'e kept up with with what I've written here on this forum in the last year and have seen the many pictures I've shared with others at the links below it should be obvious to you how much I care about these springs. Your insensitive remarks show us how little you care. Jerry you state " If you guys find fault with the fees just take your nekked bodies to some other spring, " also " why not adopt a positive attitude ". Your first statement implies that if people do not wish to pay a private person who leases land in the area a fee to park on his land to access a public trail then they should go elsewhere for their springs enjoyment. Does that sound like a sensible statement to you ? There are public access roads around the ranch for people who wish to access Deep Creek Hotsprings from the north without paying money for the enjoyment of this beautiful area. The fact that vandalism has occurred at times in the areas surrounding the Bowen Ranch is a cause of concern for those it has happened to. If you were to visit Deep Creek Hotsprings for a day of fun and relaxation and had your pack stolen, your tires slashed or your car window broken out " your " attitude would be altered in a negative way. People can still have a positive attitude about the wonderful attributes of the springs and still express concerns here on this forum about crimes that have happened in the area.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Vandalism / Mike : coincidence?

TikiBeachClub 1478November 04, 2001 10:10AM

Monkey wrench gang 807November 05, 2001 09:24AM

Jerry 719November 10, 2001 08:22PM

katrina 769November 11, 2001 03:27PM

Guess 719November 14, 2001 11:39AM

Rick 798November 15, 2001 11:17AM

katrina 720November 15, 2001 02:16PM

Guess 846November 10, 2001 12:24PM

Rick 737November 12, 2001 10:50AM

Wizard 715November 11, 2001 03:41PM

Guess 1385November 14, 2001 11:48AM

Paul 738November 12, 2001 10:06PM

Guess 822November 14, 2001 11:50AM

Paul P. 1203November 15, 2001 05:29PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login