All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 06, 2004 10:28PM
Given the endless flow of new pictures coming from my Magic Picture Machine, some might say, somebody break the Wiz's camera! But until that happens ( and it will only temporarily slow me down :-) ) I'm here to say that for those interested, 11 new pictures have now been carefully placed and positioned at the Wizard's pictures link below. They are the last three pictures on page 49, and the eight photos on page 50. I also might mention that since I have reached the " outer limits " of storage capacity for my MSN picture site, that when I add new images, I delete some photos out of the 590 picture plus stockpile, and then when I add the new ones they will be showing up on pages 49 or 50 since new ones are always added at the end. So I can guarantee you that these newly added pictures are of the finest quality, and really new :-) One photo shows a view of the Deep Creek Canyon all around the DCHS area, and is a perspective of those lands not seen by many springs visitors. Also there is a bonus picture at the end of Munchkins sitting under a decomposed granite arch which has a mushroom shaped hole through it, who can resist this one :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Oh no, Not a post from the Wizard again, yikes!

Wizard 1048February 06, 2004 10:28PM

Re: Oh no, Not a post from the Wizard again, yikes!

Gary 690February 09, 2004 10:37AM

Wizard 613February 09, 2004 08:30PM

Paul P. 651February 10, 2004 05:56PM

Wizard 1135February 10, 2004 08:33PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login