Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (78% of Full)

Advanced

Posting at soak.net

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

December 08, 2003 05:24PM
Hi! I saw this posting at Soak.Net:

Greetings all, here is the U.S. Forest Service response to the Deep Creek Volunteers letter requesting information about the closure. Please keep in mind Deep Creek Hot Springs is still officially closed.

Subject: Status of Deep Creek Hot Springs
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003

Hello (name of DCV Coordinator). I received your letter today. I have started some inquiries to find out if we can refine the Forest Order, by excluding from the closure, popular recreation areas like the Hot Springs, since this area was not burned in the fire. The Forest Supervisor is the person who signs
the Forest Order for closures of this nature. We appreciate the Deep Creek Volunteers observing the current closure and I will do everything that I can to assist in lifting the closures in areas where it may no longer be needed. I will keep you up to date, via e-mail, as to the outcome of my inquiries this week. gina

Gina Thompson
Recreation Officer
Mountaintop Ranger District
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Posting at soak.net

Sam D. 1246December 08, 2003 05:24PM

Re: Posting at soak.net

Paul P. 668December 09, 2003 10:28AM

LaughingBear 663December 09, 2003 10:47AM

Arizona Mike 574December 10, 2003 12:13AM

LaughingBear 1216December 10, 2003 08:11AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login