All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

December 03, 2003 07:09PM
Sicamore,
Perhaps you can not read the pink at the top of this forum. So I will help you.
All post are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered OPINION and not fact until verified independently.
It is your opinion that peoples opinions should be respectable and professional. How does somebody with a name like yours expect to get respect? If you want respect change your name to some thing respectable.
If some one does not use their real name it shows me they must have some the to hide. What are you hiding? Besides the truth? Is it something Illeagle? My point is we do not know ! You are still under the verification process. How can we evaluate you if you do not tell us your real name?
What are you hiding and why? Is it something inbaressing?
People get a lot more respect by being upfront and honest. Yes, respect is something you earn. How can we respect a sicamoe laughing? In fact your name shows disrespect. In fact this weekend at Saline valley hot springs people could not remember your name. So I would remind them. But what is your REAL name. Show a little respect and post it here. Then I might show a little respect back too you, get it?
This site is kinda like the hot springs, self regulating.
Common sense rules! And that is a good thing.
Next, you will be telling me who I can and can not visit, like that is going to happen.
I, just like every one, have done things I am ashamed of. Lots of them.
But my life is an open book and I have nothing to hide.
And I do not allow hate to be any part of my life. If you can not feel my love then I feel very, very SORRY for you and your kind.
Joe Baucum, Tallahassee Joe, jobe, Joe B., R. J. Baucum
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Friendly suggestion regarding names

sycamorelaughing 1147December 03, 2003 09:41AM

Re: Friendly suggestion regarding names

jobe 721December 03, 2003 07:09PM

Webmaster?

mojavegreen 680December 03, 2003 08:51PM

LaughingBear 721December 04, 2003 06:34AM

celtfire 664December 04, 2003 04:13PM

Naked Man 654December 04, 2003 11:33PM

jobe 665December 05, 2003 07:20AM

sycamorelaughing 1067December 05, 2003 10:25AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.