Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (91% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Accessories to Mike Castro's Hard Line on Enforcement

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

December 01, 2003 02:55PM
Sad, sad, sad! I know better than to get on these threads, however I did want to share some thoughts on some of these "Thanksgiving" weekend threads.

My kudos go to those of you like Wizard and Sycamore for not getting involved, as well as those that have excercised considerable restrain in your replies to personal attacks.

Katrina, if approving the removal of a squatter from the springs implies that a person also approves the method of removal; by contrast, does not approving the method mean that you approve a person living at the springs? Wouldn't this cut both ways? In my opinion approving the reason behind having a person removed from the springs and the method are two independent issues.

Then the old question still remains. If Mike did threaten Donny, why didn't Donny report it to the corresponding authorities? In your transcript of Roe's account it does not appear that Roe was in clear hearing range to know exactly what was said. If he was and he heard Mike threaten Danny, then he could at least be a witness to Donny's account IF Mike was threatening and Donny were to file it.

Finally I am confused as to why you giving credit to Mike in the original post is OK, but when others endorse your post, they are justifying criminal behavior. Was this some kind of trap or am I missing something?

Ranger Brad recently acknowledged how everyone's behavior on this forum had been much better over the last couple of months. Now that we are working with the USFS to try and get the hot springs reopened, can we try and not slide back to old habits. If anyone knows of true criminal behavior take it to the authorities, not the forum of public opinion.

This will be my one an only post on this issue, thus all the above questions are really purely rhetorical. LOL
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Accessories to Mike Castro's Hard Line on Enforcement

katrina island 1064November 29, 2003 02:11AM

LaughingBear 535November 29, 2003 07:35AM

Tricky Laughingbear

katrina island 628November 29, 2003 07:34PM

LaughingBear 579November 29, 2003 08:02AM

Blue Corn 571November 29, 2003 11:13AM

mojavegreen 607November 29, 2003 12:29PM

LaughingBear 860November 29, 2003 08:20PM

Mike Castro's Starring Role

katrina island 611November 30, 2003 11:23AM

Ron 602December 01, 2003 02:55PM

Rick 577December 01, 2003 03:44PM

Paul P. 1028December 01, 2003 04:38PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login