All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 27, 2003 11:08AM
Thanks Sycamorelaughing for the good notes as usual. I think it is imperative that someone get that dispatch number from Brad Burns so we can call it when we see an illegal campfire and/or illegal camping. I have no problem "tattling" on someone if it will prevent another Willow Fire.

Right now , the biggest fire in the State is burning in San Diego County. There are actually 4 fires. Hundreds of structures have burned, thousands evacuated, and over 200,000 acres have been burned. The fire came within a few miles of our place, and we were ready to evacuate at any time. Many of my friends houses were a lot closer to it, but they are all OK. Part of the problem is the strong Santa Ana winds spreading the fire quickly. Because all of San Diego's air tanker support is still up in San Bernardino, we have not been able to quench some of the fire lines from the air. The big fear now is that the Cedar and Otay fires will combine. All schools are closed today. Air Quaility is so bad we need to wear masks. We are praying that control and/or containment will occur within a week. I'll keep you all posted. Paul P.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

DCV meeting minutes

sycamorelaughing 1085October 27, 2003 10:16AM

Re: DCV meeting minutes

Paul P. 634October 27, 2003 11:08AM

sycamorelaughing 626October 27, 2003 02:50PM

Rick 574October 27, 2003 01:24PM

Ron 1124October 28, 2003 10:49PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login