Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (99% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Pass the ice

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 22, 2003 07:04PM
Another beautiful day up the hill today. Temp was in the high 80s and a gentle breeze kept the smoke from the fires off to the west. I did see the last of Jobe's old bus going down the road today to be recycled into something else. Thanks Jobe for taking care of that. The skyline overlooking the village to the south is clear once again. The post willow fire cleanup continues with the whole south side of Cascade Trail completly clear of junk. My neighbor across the road continues to work at his debris as well and we are starting to see daylight over there.

The fall wildflower show is in full bloom with the rabbit brush painting its yellow colors to compliment the golden brown of the grasses. We are also seeing lots of fat little cottontails taking refuge from the hunters on the private lands. There are three wildlife guzzlers in the Village now, all located to provide access for the wild things to drink. Its amazing to watch all of the critters large and small that these guzzlers attract.

Pass the ice my friends and enjoy the end of summer. The winter winds will be howling soon enough. And....maybe they will bring some rain!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Pass the ice

Rick 1063October 21, 2003 07:49PM

LaughingBear 552October 21, 2003 09:35PM

Rick 661October 22, 2003 12:56PM

LaughingBear 626October 22, 2003 07:04PM

Rick 883October 22, 2003 09:39PM

Paul P. 1038October 22, 2003 11:08PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login