All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 06, 2003 07:16PM
All,

I had one of the best days at Deep Creek Hot Springs yesterday. It was one of those rare instances when I didn't have to rush out of there in the afternoon to catch a plane back home. I was able to explore some places upstream and enjoy some swimming in the pools up the canyon.

Thanks Wizard, for joining me and showing me some of those great areas of the drainage that you love so much. It was also a great time swimming and soaking back at the hot springs and visiting with some new found friends, a nice mellow group who was there on a Friday afternoon.

We observed and got a few pictures of the smoke cloud from the Highland Fire as we were hiking out of the Canyon about 6:00pm. All in all, it was a great day... perhaps I'll do a full trip report when I have more time.

However.... I believe that I may have left a book at the springs that I was reading during the day. If anyone is reading, and visited the springs today... or will go tomorrow... did you happen to run into a book entitled "Blue Highways"? It may have been sitting on the ledge above the Crab Cooker pool, or perhaps I left it on the grassy area just above the Arizona Pool. At any case, it didn't wind up at the rental car agency or in my luggage or at the home of the friends I was visiting. So I figure that I must have left it at Deep Creek when I was packing up all of my belongings to leave.

If anyone ran into it... picked it up... of left it at the Bowen Ranch, please let me know. It would be no big deal to me... but it was a book loaned to me by a friend. Ouch!

Thanks for checking fellow hot springers!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Book Left at Springs Yesterday?

Gary 986September 06, 2003 07:16PM

Re: Book Left at Springs Yesterday?

Wizard 557September 06, 2003 10:41PM

celtfire 575September 07, 2003 05:29PM

Ron 663September 07, 2003 10:04PM

Gary 1092September 08, 2003 10:00AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login