All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 04, 2003 01:09PM
Hi Wizard and welcome home!! It sounds like you had some very nice trips. We're sorry we missed the trip to the lake. And when I tried to call you I somehow called your home phone. Sorry about the mix-up. I was still getting over that killer cold I had when you visited Remington. I was so tired I couldn't get everything packed. We've missed your boat trip 2 years in a row now - what a bummer. Maybe next year will be a charm?? I remember Ruth and her daughter from the other trip but I don't think we've ever seen them at Deep Creek. Good to hear things turned out well for her by going to the hospital.

Our friends said they didn't manage to see you at BM but they had a really great time. We will be visiting them this weekend and hopefully they can give us the scoop. They already want to go back next year. I am definitely eager to watch your video. And your idea of sending it through the mail sounds good to me.

The lightning last night was truly spectacular! One of the best displays of Mother Nature I've ever witnessed. All kinds of lightning ... some to the ground ... some cloud to cloud ... some made a U-shape and returned to the same cloud ... and some forked out like an up-side-down tree. My husband estimated that the storm might have been up near Walker Pass. It didn't seem to move so I wonder if they were dumped upon ... it was very dark over that way without the lightning. We momentarily lost power several times and the power flickered, too.

Waiting anxiously for your next pictures to be posted!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Where is the Wizard & Lightning

DCR 1096September 03, 2003 07:55PM

Re: Where is the Wizard & Lightning

Wizard 720September 04, 2003 10:35AM

Wizard 613September 04, 2003 11:13AM

Gary 598September 04, 2003 05:04PM

DCR 606September 04, 2003 01:09PM

Ron 636September 04, 2003 10:32PM

Paul P. 719September 08, 2003 12:21PM

DCR 685September 08, 2003 01:01PM

Wizard 593September 08, 2003 09:25PM

Wizard 1079September 08, 2003 09:55PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login