All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 17, 2001 10:50AM
Dogs, Dogs, Dogs, Of Course I agree with you Katrina. I was just playin with sam a bit. I don,t personally prefer to have dogs in the hotpools especially the big hairy ones and some dogs at the springs can be a downright nuisance. You ever noticed that everytime we here about a dog being in the hotpools at Deep Creek they all seem to be dirty ones? Its just plain hard to find a good clean dog these days :-) I just let the dogs know when ther'e in my space to much, beleive me, they get the message quick! Talking to someone about bringing a dog into the hotpool can become a confrontational situation and some people just don't see it as a problem so I prefer not to get in a heated discussion about it since I find that it doesn't happen that often by my experience. As far as taking pictures at the springs, it doesn't bother me, I've got nothing to hide. Heck, I'd do the naturist thing more often but our society has other ideas :-) I do think it is polite and considerate for people to ask about picture taking if its anything rather close to the human subjects at the springs. DCR, I have to admit that I did a brain fart in saying I was at the springs on Sunday. As I was laying in bed the night I did my last post I had to slap myself when I suddenly realized my mistake. I went the day before on Saturday with my daughter so no wonder I didn't see the horse folks or you. How could a Wizard make such a mistake :-) DCR, do you live in a sunny city in the desert :-) Seems like we may already know eachother. Didn't a voice in the wind tell you about me recently? Maybe soon I'll leave some footprints in the sand so you all can find me :-) Happy Soakin!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sunday's visit

Sam D 1935April 16, 2001 02:06PM

Re: Sunday's visit

Wizard 930April 16, 2001 07:39PM

Katrina 936April 17, 2001 12:13AM

DCR 930April 17, 2001 10:00AM

Wizard 1029April 17, 2001 10:50AM

Katrina 839April 17, 2001 01:01PM

DCR 935April 17, 2001 01:13PM

Wizard 1508April 17, 2001 08:15PM

DCR 1005April 18, 2001 10:02AM

Wizard 1505April 18, 2001 09:23PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login