All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 05, 2003 02:10AM
You know LaughingBear, we fully hashed out, discussed, researched, and talked about these issues way back on the forum. I am not going to go do new research on the issue to satisfy your request. I have provided the link to our previous intelligent discussions:

http://www.spinics.net/dchs/forum/read.php?f=1&i=3165&t=3165#reply_3165

>>Author: LaughingBear
>>Date: 07-31-03 06:41

>>Mr wizard is another one who's company I can do without. I really dont
>>want to associate with an individual of his kind either. Dont bother to stop
>>by my place, there is no welcome mat out for you. I also fail to
>>understand your logic in exposing those two little girls to the environment
>>at the hotsprings. There are many there who have sexual issues and I have
>>witnessed people doing things that I would not expose my children to.
>>Dont fool yourself Wizard,there are perverts aplenty that hang out around >>those hotsprings.

We talked about all of these things that you are now bringing up again for some reason. We talked all about Wizard and his family and the fact that he believes in naturism. We talked about what the rules are for the area concerning these issues. Wizard did call the agencies for the local area and ask them their response. We posted extensive research on the laws about these issues.

In addition, we talked about these unproven false allegations about Jobe that now are brought up again by both you and Sycamore. We discussed this all before. What brought these worn out hashed out subjects to the forefront of the forum months and months later? A sudden brain storm?

That is why I stated that MC Supporters were being out of line. LaughingBear has clearly expressed that he is a MC Supporter and I allege that LaughingBear dragged up this old worn out chewed up subject in order to malign Wizard's character as being not up to his standards. LaughingBear told Wizard that he is not welcome at his home (which is what he always does when he gets mad).

Again, LaughingBear twists Wizard's words around creatively in his mind to imply something illegal, something dirty, something that is not what Wizard said that he said. Then this allows LaughingBear followed shortly by SycamoreLaughing to attempt to malign Jobe's character again. Drag up something that the dogs have chewed on and buried.

Now, why did LaughingBear suddenly decide to drag this out from the under the rock? I believe to malign two people who happen to agree with some of my viewpoints and post here on the forum. Even dragging the dogs into this? So, its open season on anyone who may agree with my opinions once in a while.

We need to keep DCHS a family place and look out for any children down there. Isn't that one of DCV's goals? How will DCV suggest to achieve that goal? What would DCV's reaction be if CPS did come down the the hotsprings with sheriff's and arrest people? They probably could do that. It is in the realm of possibilities. If DCHS is a place that is not appropriate for kids, then something needs to be done to change that reality.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

MC supporters are out of line

katrina island 1149August 04, 2003 12:40PM

Re: Who is out of line?

sycamorelaughing 644August 04, 2003 02:53PM

Re: MC supporters are out of line

Wizard 595August 04, 2003 10:19PM

LaughingBear 649August 04, 2003 10:52PM

Wizard 618August 04, 2003 11:56PM

Wizard 637August 05, 2003 12:20AM

katrina island 669August 05, 2003 02:10AM

Re: Who is out of line???

sycamorelaughing 713August 05, 2003 08:03AM

Wizard 673August 05, 2003 09:58AM

sycamorelaughing 669August 05, 2003 04:30PM

LaughingBear 840August 05, 2003 06:25AM

Wizard 721August 05, 2003 09:49AM

katrina island 689August 05, 2003 06:53PM

Wizard 624August 05, 2003 07:30PM

jobe 607August 05, 2003 08:41PM

celtfire 769August 05, 2003 10:48PM

Gary 667August 06, 2003 08:33AM

Paul P. 1133August 06, 2003 01:38PM

Wizard 665August 06, 2003 07:56AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.