Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (98% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Laughing Bear/Perverts

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 04, 2003 11:33PM
Ah, very diligent Laughing Bear, in reality, the officer that came to my house, said no report had been filed, about this situation, and that he was just making a friendly visit to discuss things. The officer didn't tell me I could not take my kids to DCHS, just friendly advice on how the public views the clothing optional scene. Run, Laughing Bear, Run like the wind, find the report, any report :-) You will try and do anything, to get me won't you, Laughing Bear. You say you are " certain that a report has been filed ", more statements from laughing Bear, about things he knows nothing about. So Laughing Bear, if you were not referring to Jobe in your comments to me about Perverts at DCHS, tell us then Laughing Bear, about all these Perverts. You do suggest you know about them. Who are the Perverts that Laughing Bear knows, who haunt DCHS. In regards to Jobe, I simply stated that to my way of thinking, he acted inappropriatly, not illegally. No need to call anyone about that. And you saved the best for last. So you want your friends, like Sycamore, AZ, Paul and your other buds to be arrested when thier in front of my minor children naked at DCHS Laughing Bear? Why, you would probably do it for me, now wouldn't you ! So clearly, you are against DCHS being a Clothing Optional setting for families, or you wouldn't even make the points you have in your last paragraph. You sign on to a DCV handout that discusses DCHS being a clothing optional, safe, destination for families, and then, you turn around and make like I should abide strictly by the state laws there at DCHS. Of course Laughing Bear, that also means your pals would have to abide too, I'll bet they are gonna love you for taking this stance. So Laughing Bear must really want DCHS for the Perverts, no families allowed, right, Laughing Bear. So, call Brad Burns, tomorrow Laughing Bear, and tell him you don't want to see any naked people around kids at DCHS. Tell him you want this clothing optional scene stopped, right now, because it is the state law, there are minor children in front of naked adults, and you don't like it! The Perverts are cool, no kids! You clearly show by your words above, where your head is at regarding families enjoying the clothing optional setting of DCHS, and your friends for that matter. Sycamore, AZ, Paul, Naked Man, and Ron who has worked so hard in preserving Naturism at DCHS, I can't imagine you all wouldn't have something to say about Laughing Bears enlightening words above. So Laughing Bear, are you going to report all your friends to the authorities when ever they are naked, at DCHS, in front of minor children. As the state law goes, any adult naked in front of a minor children is in jeopardy. Perhaps we could go together, clothed to DCHS Laughing Bear, to arrest all your friends, I know you would approve! Do I remember correctly, you don't seem to go without clothes at DCHS, is that correct, its no wonder you take this position? If you were naked, you go to jail with the rest of us dude. So Run Laughing Bear, Run like the Wind to destroy the Wizard in your angst!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Laughing Bear/Perverts

Wizard 1193August 03, 2003 09:50PM

LaughingBear 764August 03, 2003 09:59PM

Wizard 695August 03, 2003 10:29PM

LaughingBear 747August 04, 2003 06:19AM

Wizard 657August 04, 2003 08:43AM

sycamorelaughing 1416August 04, 2003 09:15AM

Gary 1338August 04, 2003 09:55AM

jobe 751August 04, 2003 06:01PM

DCR 666August 04, 2003 06:55PM

Wizard 695August 04, 2003 09:30PM

Wizard 649August 04, 2003 09:25PM

LaughingBear 867August 04, 2003 10:31PM

Wizard 747August 04, 2003 11:33PM

LaughingBear 590August 05, 2003 06:30AM

Wizard 685August 05, 2003 09:26AM

LaughingBear 619August 05, 2003 10:47PM

Rick 678August 05, 2003 10:58PM

LaughingBear 709August 05, 2003 11:06PM

Rick 1253August 05, 2003 11:18PM

LaughingBear 691August 05, 2003 11:08PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.