Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (76% of Full)

Advanced

Cop does a good deed

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 03, 2003 07:33PM
I was talking with the man who is watching the Channing place yesterday and he informed me that Rick's relative,who is severly mentaly disabled, has been missing for several days. The caretaker told me he was going to LA for a couple of days and asked me to keep an eye out for this man. Things were quiet last night with no sign of "Denny" anywhere.

Today I noticed a SB County Sherrif's car drive past my place on its way to the Channing residence. As I watched from my hill, the cop opened the back door and let Denny out. The then drove past my place and stopped to talk to me as I was closing my gate. He stated he found Denny down in town urinating outside a local business and realized that this man was mentaly impared. He then decided to drive him up the hill to the village where Denny stated he lived. No arrest.... no jail......no 5150 for Denny,just an act of kindness from the cop.

I thought this was pretty cool as all to often in our society, people fail to show compassion for the mentaly ill. I just hope Denny stays up there in the safety of the Village and away from the troubles that await him in town.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Message from Jailed Medical Marijuana Activist

katrina island 1023August 02, 2003 02:30PM

Sheriff's view on Medical Marijuana

katrina island 539August 03, 2003 01:39PM

Cop does a good deed

LaughingBear 605August 03, 2003 07:33PM

Re: Message from Jailed Medical Marijuana Activist

Rick 603August 03, 2003 09:45PM

Rick 566August 10, 2003 02:40PM

Rick 568October 07, 2003 09:30PM

Rick 1008December 19, 2003 09:16PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login