Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (86% of Full)

Advanced

Re: What's really Important to you?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 02, 2003 09:13PM
Glad you folks enjoyed the story... I wish I could take credit for the "wisdom". I think it's a good idea every now and again to take a step back, take a deep breath, and contemplate what really is essential in life... versus what we think is important. Sometimes the things we think are important make us loose focus on something very essential. Then we get "hosed".

Anyway... good August to all of you hot springers!

Looks like I might get the chance to visit during the first Friday in September. It's been several months since I visited Deep Creek, but I have had the opportunity to do some "Hot Pottin" in some great springs in Idaho's neck-o-the-woods. I'm sure things will be a lot different visiting Deep Creek during this hot time... the last time I was there was in April or May... I think. Nice wild flowers... just the right temperature.

Anyway, I have a meeting in San Berd'o on Thursday the 4th, maybe I can extend things a day or two. I'd like to do some serious exploring of the whole area on that Friday, and not have to worry about catching a plane out that night. Then maybe another visit on Saturday m'ng. We'll just have to see when and how things come together.

Perhaps we'll see some of you soon in that wonder of wonders: "As the Deep Creek Flows!"

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What's really Important to you?

Gary 1113August 01, 2003 10:04AM

mojavegreen 638August 01, 2003 12:16PM

jobe 609August 01, 2003 04:17PM

katrina island 664August 01, 2003 05:02PM

Gary 1095August 02, 2003 09:37PM

Wizard 607August 01, 2003 10:15PM

LaughingBear 670August 02, 2003 09:17AM

Gary 663August 02, 2003 09:13PM

Naked Man 658August 02, 2003 09:43AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login