Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (99% of Full)

Advanced

Re: More positive post +

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 24, 2003 07:57AM
Wow, I'm so glad so many people know just what I know and don't know! With so many people inside my head, maybe I can take a break!

Even Katrina admitted that invading someone's campsite against their wishes is trespassing, regardless of who owns the property. Jobe invaded my campsite after being told numerous times that he was not welcome, and asked repeatedly to explain his purpose. He claimed to be drawn there by the power of a pentagram drawn in the dirt near the trailhead, which was actually not a pentagram but a simple star.

The Bowen Ranch boundry line is also a moot point, whether or not I know where the boundry is, as even Jobe has acknowledged that the neighboring property owner has given Mike Castro "carte blanche" on that property.

Jobe trespassed.

He also assumed that I was referring to him when I mentioned trespassing in that rockstacking thread. Does he have definitive proof about this?

I will not address him directly, as I have asked, begged, and finally ordered him to leave me alone, and do not want him to think that I have changed my mind. That is why I do not respond when he addresses me directly.

You Katrina "cheerleaders" (to borrow someone else's phrase) should stop assuming that everything in my head was put there by Mike Castro. (more assumptions!) I love talking to the guy, but also have some experience in independent research, and don't get swayed too easily by talk.

lol. Happy soakin' everyone.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

More positive post +

jobe 1187July 23, 2003 01:06AM

Wizard 710July 23, 2003 09:13AM

LaughingBear 648July 23, 2003 11:30PM

sycamorelaughing 681July 24, 2003 07:57AM

Wizard 1298July 24, 2003 09:27AM

sycamorelaughing 660July 24, 2003 02:09PM

Wizard 654July 24, 2003 09:31PM

LaughingBear 692July 24, 2003 10:59PM

Wizard 1029July 24, 2003 11:20PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login