Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (77% of Full)

Advanced

The News

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 19, 2003 11:37PM
The San Bernardino County sherrif's dept raided a local residence last Thursday with a helicopter and the usual parade of vehicles siezing once again the marijuana crop of an individual who will remain nameless. No doubt about it, the debate on medical marijuana will be playing again this summer down at the court house. The local residents of the village had a pool going as to what date the cops were going to come this year but I'm not sure as to who won.
Hotspringer Roe is still on his annual hot springs adventure up in the great northwest. I spoke with him via cell phone a few minutes ago and he says the soakin is supreme up there in Idaho and Montana. What a great way to beat the heat of the desert!
And speaking of heat....the fishing is sizzling hot down on the East Cape of Baja south of La Paz. I just got done packing for the annual Baja Bums marlin tournament and its adios amigos. I did get a chance to water all of them little trees at my place today though.....dont want them to "fry in July" Well Deep Creekers, I gotta go......hasta la later amigos!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The News

LaughingBear 1098July 19, 2003 11:37PM

Re: The News

Arizona Mike 642July 20, 2003 03:49PM

jobe 601July 21, 2003 11:14AM

katrina island 626July 21, 2003 10:48PM

Rick 1098July 22, 2003 11:58AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login